Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What her friend says... (IV)

I agree that organ donation is what she would do...
It pains me to mention her name in this context.


We all love her as a nice, mild and loving person.
She was patient and she was kind.
No words of evil had ever came from her mouth.
No act of despise had she done on anyone.

Such is the person I remember of her, and such is the image of her that will live in my heart forever. I will gladly fly back to Penang if there is a service in memory of her.

Dr Chan (26th March)



I am still in the depression stage, don't know will last for how long... Can't help recalling the moments that spent with her, how patient was she when I ask every tiny and silly question when I prepared my poster for presentation for the first time, the trip to MSA where we went to eat Ipoh's famous Hor fan and Taugeh chicken and we both laughed when Khor vomited within 10 minutes due to motion sickness... and how she had loved and pampered her children on the trip from KL back to Penang end of last year... All and all of these will now be the dearest memory for me...

Hope that her family can go thru the stages of grieving and so do all of us... Hope that whoever that gets her organs later will be blessed throughout their lives...
Dr Ang (26th March)

No comments: