Monday, April 21, 2008

What her friend says... (II)

Those who face that which is actually before them, unburdened by the past, undistracted by the future, these are they who live, who make the best use of their lives; these are those who have found the secret of contentment. - Alban Goodier

Somehow it made me think of her.
Dr Ho (26th March 2008)


Even though I have been in this department for 1year 9months, I really got attached to her somehow... When I am going for my Master Part One, she always tell me, be calm be cool you can do it...

She taught me about blocks...
She taught me about life...
Sorry that i can't dance...
Dr Goay (26th March 2008)


Bee Hooi is a very strong and optimistic gal. Even though she went through lotsa hardship, heartaches and difficulties in her life over the last few years, but she never complaints nor give up. She always look at things in an optimistic way and strikes for the best. How many of us can do the same things if we are in her shoe?

Bee Hooi is indeed an amazing and courageous lady and throughout these years, she had left a huge impact in our lives. I'm glad to have her as my friend. Rest in Peace, Bee Hooi.
I will truly miss u deeply. U are such a dearie..... And because of Bee Hooi's organs donation which bring hopes to those in need, She will also continue "living" through the bodies of others..
Dr Chen (26th March 2008)


In light with Bee Hooi's organ donation, Arun wrote this which i think is a well deserved statement about Bee Hooi. "This is a fitting end for a wonderful person, whose humanity lives pass her.."

Friends, i know all of us are really upset about Bee Hooi's going. I was too. but after I read all the mails from Dr Lim Wee Leong, I realised that there was no mistake in her wanting to do this. Many times before this I questioned the decision for her to proceed with the procedure. but now, I understand. What Dr Lim said is so true, it won't be Bee Hooi if she did not stand up and take this chance. I'm glad that Bee Hooi's family has agreed for the organ donation. At least now we know she still lives on somewhere out there.

Bee Hooi, you have been a dear friend to all of us. From now on, I wish you peace and happiness. I hope to see you someday when I pass on as well. Maybe then we can once again spend time gossiping and laughing about the silliest things in the world. I'll miss you terribly, but you have left nothing but fond memories... Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me... farewell, Bee Hooi, and until we meet again. God bless you always..

Dr Choo (26th March 2008)

No comments: