Saturday, May 24, 2008

What her friend says... (V)

Few days back when ppl said she will be cremated in paris, i was very sad coz we won't be seeing her anymore.. Now that she'll be 'with us' for few days.. i still won't be able to see her anymore, as i'm leaving Sunday early morning..

I remember the last time i saw her. it was a Thursday.. She was in charge of icu, doing her periphery rounds with laty in C7.. i was postcall. I knew that she was leaving for Capetown the next day, and be back just for a day before she flew to Paris.. So went searching for her, wished her good luck for her treatment. For some reasons, i felt like giving her a big, tight hug. I did. I had palpitations.. But she was so cool about it.

And we all know, that's Bee Hooi.. Rarely she panics. A good doctor, a loving mother, a caring sister, and a true friend to all of us. That's the last time i saw her. Will remember that last moment with her till my last breath.. May she rest in peace, as she had brought joy to many people's lives and touched everyones heart in very special way.. Will always miss the way she matches her earings with her pendants.. I always looked out for it.

Gosh! I miss her... :(


Dr Anisa (28th March)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel your pain. from what you wrote in this blog really shows how she meant to you. may she rest in peace!